Friday, November 1, 2013

Diy: Festive Sparkle Wreath 2013




The textures of the branches, the colors of the fabrics, and the little sparkle on the personalized E and other elements, bring such a warm and festive look to my plain white entry door and gives a "hint hint" of how my home will be looking like this holiday season *winks awkwardly*

It was easy, quick, fun, and C.H.E.A.P! Always a lady on a budget !

Never again will I buy something if I don't attempt to imitate and make it first :-) You will surprise yourself on how crafty us woman really are !  I hope you enjoy this quick step by step ! Please send me your inspirations if you have done it or would like to see me do ! :-)

Until next time. . Stay classicBejinhos xo

You will need:
- 2 or more ribbons of your choice
- Glue or Hot Glue
- Tape
- Letter of your choice
- Glitter/Sparkle
- 2 or more branches/twigs/etc.
- Metal Wires (Ones to hang your ornaments with is what I used.)

No comments:

Post a Comment