Saturday, October 26, 2013

Late Night DIY (First Attempt)

I decided to do my first diy project that I have been wanting to try and it happened to be today at 2:30am on a Sunday morning . Lol Funny how creativity just kicks in huh?

Super easy and knock off of others I have seen online and Home Goods and best of all, all supplies were under $10.00 . Woo!

I was inspired by a few other blogs and picked my favorite yarn and ribbons and loved the final result!

You will need:

- Ribbons
- Yarn
- Tape
- Scissors
- Mulit purpose/Elmer's/Spray glue
   Or
- Hot glue gun

1) Pick ribbon or yarn and tape the starting piece at the top point and begin to wind down twice.
2) After you see that you like the way it looks, remove it, add your glue, and rewind the fabric down.  Add glue each section and adjust fabric as you go.
3) Glue last piece down firmly, cut excess, and add a small piece of tape on top of last mark to secure it to the bottom.
4) Wahlaa !!!

Easy right? And such a festive and bold impact. Ill defiantly be doing more for around the house...Many more ideas to come !

Bejinhos, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment