Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Back and Refreshed !

Hello my blogettes ! 

I'm officially back, up and running !
I apologize for the year long break I took upon myself but I am back !
I figured it need a new look to spice it up, a new name, and new start. The blog will consist of styles, inspirations, styles, diys I attempt to do, and so forth.

Within in a year, if you were wondering, let's update on what you have missed. . .

- Currently turning 19 on November 13, finally an adult (Oh boy..)
- Moved into my own apartment for about a year now and still renovating. (Pictures up soon! and this is where my diy attempts will be shown! *fingers crossed*)
- Got a black chiwawa-pug puppy named Haze !
- Upgraded to a MacPro (finally)
- Graduated high school with my cosmetologist license (woohoo!)
- Attending Johnson and Wales University majoring in Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, & Retailing
- Have NOT cut my hair yet. Still no balls to do it. Long hair, Dont Care !

Most of the basics that went on the past year. It sure did flyyyy right by! I'll make sure to stick around this time and update more frequently. Stay tuned for new posts !

Until next time. . . Stay classic, bejinhos xo

No comments:

Post a Comment